Our Radiologists are among the finest anywhere in the US.
Ian M. Fisher, M.D.
Ian Fisher, M.D. received his B.S. degree in Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology (MCDB) from the University of Colorado at Boulder in 1993. He then received a Masters in Applied Physiology and his M.D. degree from FUHS/The Chicago Medical School in 1996 and 2000, respectively. He completed his residency in diagnostic radiology at Rush University Medical Center and a fellowship in musculoskeletal radiology at Evanston Northwestern Hospital. He is board certified by the American Board of Radiology and passed the recertification board exam in 2015.
- 07/96 – 06/00 FUHS/The Chicago Medical School, M.D.
- 07/95 – 06/96 FUHS/The Chicago Medical School, M.S.
- 07/89 – 08/93 University of Colorado at Boulder, B.S, MCDB
- 07/05 – 06/06 Evanston Northwestern Healthcare, Evanston, IL Fellow in musculoskeletal radiology
- 07/01 – 06/05 Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL Resident in Diagnostic Radiology
- 07/00 – 06/01 Resurrection Hospital, Chicago IL Transitional year internship
Other Professional Experience
- 2005 Mount Sinai Hospital Medical Center, Chicago IL Night radiology coverage (Level 1 trauma center)
- 2006 – 2010 Radiology Imaging Solutions/STAT Imaging, Deerfield IL Diagnostic outpatient radiology
- 2011 – 2015 IMF Radiology, LLC, Wilmette IL Sole proprietor/independent contractor. Diagnostic Radiology.
- 2015 Progressive Radiology/independent contractor. Diagnostic Radiology
- 2015 – Present 3T Imaging/GK Medical, Morton Grove, IL. Diagnostic Radiology.
- 1994 Orthopedic Research, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- 1996 James M. Bryan, M.D., Bernard Bach Jr., M.D., Charles A. Bush-Joseph, M.D., Ian M. Fisher, B.A., K.Y. Hsu, M.D. “Comparison of ‘Inside-Out’ and ‘Outside-In’ Interference Screw Fixation for Anterior Cruciate Ligament Surgery in a Bovine Knee,” Arthroscopy: The Journal of Arthroscopic and Related Surgery, Vol. 12, No. 1, February 1996:pp. 76-81.