Dear patients and referring physicians,
- We hope you and your family are well during this difficult time. We want to communicate a few thoughts during our nation’s battle against Covid-19
- Our imaging centers remain open, but we are taking the utmost steps to protect our patients and staff from the spread of the virus
- We are screening all patients entering the facility for symptoms and risk factors for Covid-19
- We ask that any patients with symptoms of, or recent exposure to, Covid-19 call us before your appointment so that we may help identify a location for Covid-19 testing
- We have developed a system for patients to be able to wait in their car prior to entering our exam rooms so as to eliminate waiting area exposure
- Our staff will be wearing masks (and we will have masks available for any patient that wishes to wear one for as long as supplies are available) … and we are sterilizing all patient areas between visits
- Our hours of operation may be shorter than normal during this period
- Patients – Please pre-register online by clicking on the “For Patient” tab above – in this way we can endeavor to take you straight back to your room without registering upon arrival
Feel free to call or email us with questions.
Richard Kim, M.D.
InSight Medical Imaging offers the finest technology, radiologists and patient convenience anywhere in the Chicago area.
We have state-of-the-art 3 Tesla MRI, high resolution CT and ultrasound, digital xray and arthrograms.
Our images are digitally captured and available for referring physicians. Our Radiologists are onsite every day, and are highly trained, board certified and subspecialized.
While we offer the finest image quality and radiology care in the area, our costs to patients are vastly lower than hospital pricing, and competitive with all independent imaging centers.
MRA (Magnetic Resonance Angiography)
CTA (Computed Tomogram Angiography)
CT Calcium Scoring
Healthcare has changed dramatically. Many patients have high deductibles and coinsurance, which means that they often pay out of pocket for MRI, CT, Ultrasound and Xray exams. We offer quality that is as good or better, but at a cost to you that can save you thousands of dollars.
InSight is a radiologist-operated, highly specialized center, operated by an imaging center management company that has been in business for over a decade, providing the finest healthcare in Chicago and its suburbs. We operate the finest imaging equipment and offer state-of-the-art radiology interpretations.
“I was very impressed with how fast the scan was.”
“The staff is very friendly and helpful.”
“This is the first imaging place that has offered me music or something nice to look at during my scan, and I’ve had a lot of MRIs. Nothing like the experience I got here.”
“Very nice facility.”
“The facility is close to my house, very convenient!”
“Very nice equipment, I will be back.”
Call us today to schedule your exam and find out what to expect. Healthcare is your choice, choose wisely.