Last Modified: October 23, 2019
InSight Medical Imaging, LLC (referred to herein as “Facility,” “we,” and “us”) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of the personal information we collect, use, share and otherwise process as part of our business. We also believe in transparency, and we are committed to informing you about how we treat identifiable information relating to individuals (“personal information”).
- visit our website, www.3timaging.com or www.gkmmi.com (the “Site” or “Sites”);
- submit information to us through the Sites;
- receive communications from us, including emails, phone calls, texts, etc.;
- visit our offices or meet with our employees and/or physicians; and
- request information from us.
What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect and process the following personal information from you for the purposes set forth below:
When you visit the Sites or request our services, we may ask you for your name, address, telephone number, email address, or other contact details in order to respond to your request or inquiry.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Feedback, Support, and Inquires
If you provide us with feedback or contact us for support or to ask us questions, we will collect your name, address, telephone number, email address, and other information needed to respond to your feedback or request for support or to answer your question.
When you communicate with us, we may retain your communications in order to process and respond to them as well as to improve our services. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
When you use the Sites, we may collect information about your use of the Sites, including your interaction with advertising and analytics services on the Site, in order to (a) serve you the content and functionality you request and (b) maintain the privacy and security of the Sites and services. Location information collected may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address or unique device identifier.
If you receive email communications from us, we may use certain tools to capture data related to if/when you open our message and if/when you click on any links or banners it contains. Other information collected through this email tracking feature may include your email address, the date and time of your “click” on the email, a message number, the name of the list from which the message was sent, a tracking URL (URL is the Uniform Resource Locator, which is typically the http or https address entered to go to a web page), and a destination page. We use this information to enhance our marketing efforts. We do not sell this information to third parties.
Third Party Information
In addition to the information that we collect from you directly, we also may receive information about you from other sources, including third parties, business partners, our affiliates, or publicly-available sources.
You may choose not to provide us with any personal information, but you will not be able to access any portions of the Sites that require your personal information.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
A “cookie” is a small file created by a web server that can be stored on a user’s device for use either during a particular browsing session (a “session” cookie) or a future browsing session (a “persistent” cookie). This file may include information about your internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), URLs of any referring or exited webpages, operating system, and/or date and time stamps.
First-party cookies are set by the website you are visiting, and they can only be read by that site. “Session” cookies are temporarily stored on your hard drive and only last until they expire at the end of your browsing session or after a set time period. “Permanent” cookies remain stored on a user’s hard drive until they expire or are deleted by a user.
What Similar Technologies Are in Use and Why Do We Use Them?
In addition to cookies, there are other automatic data collection technologies, such as Internet tags, web beacons (clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs), and navigational data collection (log files, server logs, etc.) that can be used to collect data as users navigate through and interact with a site:
- Web Beacons: These are tiny graphics (sometimes called “clear GIFs” or “web pixels”) with unique identifiers that are used to understand browsing activity. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, web beacons are rendered invisible on web pages when you open a page.
- Social Widgets: These are buttons or icons provided by third-party social media providers that allow you to interact with social media services when you view a web page or mobile app screen. These social widgets may collect browsing data, which may be received by the third party that provided the widget and are controlled by third parties.
- UTM Codes: These are strings that can appear in a URL when a user moves from one web page or website to another, where the string can represent information about browsing, such as which advertisement, page, or publisher sent the user to the receiving website.
The aggregate data collected by these passive technologies typically does not target any personal information, but personal information may be linked to information stored in and obtained from these technologies.
Choices About Cookies
Please be aware that adjusting the Cookie Settings on the Sites may not fully delete all of the cookies that have already been created. To delete them, visit your web browser settings after you have changed your Cookie Settings on the Site.
Additional information is provided below about how to disable cookies or manage the cookie settings for some of the leading web browser providers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471
How We Use Personal Information
We collect and use the types of personal information listed above in an effort to operate our business, to improve your experience on the Sites, to provide services to you, and to communicate with you about the information you have requested. We also may use personal information to help target specific offers to you and to help us develop and improve the Sites and our services. Additionally, we may use your personal information in the following ways:
- to provide you with the services you have requested and to manage our relationship with you, including administering your account, processing payments, accounting, auditing, billing and collection and taking other steps necessary to the performance of our relationship with you;
- to present and improve the Sites’ content and functionality;
- to personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- to improve customer service (your information helps us to respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs);
- to respond to visitor and customer inquiries;
- to determine user interests, needs, and preferences;
- to provide notice of changes to the Sites or the services and products we offer or provide through it;
- to deliver services to you and to honor our contract with you;
- to comply with your instructions;
- to conduct research and analysis;
- to improve our products and services;
- to develop new products and services;
- to manage and maintain the security of the Sites and our services;
- to comply with our legal and compliance obligations, including maintaining records, performing compliance audits, etc.;
- for insurance purposes;
- to exercise and defend our legal rights, or to comply with court orders;
- pursuant to your consent;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- for any other purpose to which you have consented or for which we have a legal basis under law; and
- to send periodic emails, including information and updates pertaining to your account.
- because it is necessary to perform the services you have requested;
- to comply with your instructions or other contractual obligations between you and us;
- to comply with our legal obligations as well as to keep records of our compliance processes;
- because our legitimate interests, or those of a third party recipient of your personal information, make the processing necessary, provided those interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms;
- because it is necessary to protect your vital interests;
- because it is necessary in the public interest; or
- because you have expressly given us your consent to process your personal information in a particular manner.
We do not use your personal information for making any automated decisions affecting or creating profiles other than as described above.
Sharing and Disclosing of Your Personal Information
We may share your information in the following contexts:
Affiliates and Acquisitions
We may share your personal information with our corporate affiliates and with their respective officers, directors, employees, accountants, attorneys and agents. In addition, we may disclose your personal information in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our company assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about the Site’s users is among the assets transferred. For example, if another company acquires us, we will share your personal information with that company.
Disclosures With Your Consent
Disclosures Without Your Consent
We may disclose your personal information in response to subpoenas, warrants, court orders or other legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We also may share your personal information in order to establish or exercise our legal rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property.
We may share your personal information with our service providers for legitimate purposes. Among other things, service providers may help us to administer the Sites, support our provision of services requested by you, provide technical support, send marketing, promotions and communications to you about our services, provide payment processing, and assist with other legitimate purposes permitted by law.
How Long Do We Store Your Personal Information?
We will retain your personal information as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We will retain and use your personal information as long as necessary to comply with our business requirements and legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to protect our assets, to provide our services, and to enforce our agreements.
When we no longer have a purpose to retain your personal information, we will securely destroy your personal information in accordance with applicable law and our policies. We take reasonable steps to delete the personal information we collect if you opt out of receiving further communications from us or if you ask us to delete your information unless we determine that doing so would violate our existing, legitimate legal, regulatory, dispute resolution, contractual, or similar obligations. We may retain and use anonymous and aggregated information for performance reporting, benchmarking, and analytic purposes and for product and service improvement.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We have put security measures in place to protect the personal information that you share with us from being accidentally lost, used, altered, or disclosed or accessed in an unauthorized manner. From time to time, we review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods.
While our security measures seek to protect your personal information in our possession, no security system is perfect, and no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Site, and you do so at your own risk. We cannot promise that your personal information will remain absolutely secure in all circumstances. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
The safety and security of your personal information also depends on you. Where you use a password for access to restricted parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. Do not share your password with anyone.
If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our Sites or systems that compromises your data, we will notify you and any applicable regulator when we are required to do so by applicable law.
Rights and Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
If you no longer wish to receive communications from us via email, you may opt-out by contacting us at email@example.com and providing your full name, mailing address, phone number, and email address so that we may identify you in the opt-out process. Once we receive your instruction, we will promptly take corrective action.
Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising
We do not share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their promotional purposes.
Updating Your Personal Information
Right of Access
If required by law, upon request, we will grant reasonable access to the personal information that we hold about you.
Our goal is to keep your personal information accurate, current, and complete. Please contact us if you believe your information is not accurate or if it changes.
Right to Object
In certain circumstances, as permitted under applicable law, you may have the right to object to processing of your personal information and to ask us to erase or restrict our use of your personal information. If you would like us to stop using your personal information, please contact us, and we will let you know if are able to agree to your request.
Right to Erasure and Deletion of Your Personal Information
Right to Withdraw Consent
Right to Complain
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use may be entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the information we shared, if any, with other businesses for direct marketing uses. We do not share your personal information with third parties for such purposes. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the “Shine the Light” requirements and only information on covered sharing, if any, will be included in our response. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Site may contain links to, and media and other content from, third-party websites. These links are to external websites and third parties with which we have no relationship. Because of the dynamic media capabilities of the Site, it may not be clear to you which links are to the Site and which are to external, third-party websites. If you click on an embedded third-party link, you will be redirected away from the Site to the external third-party website. You can check the URL to confirm that you have left this Site.
We cannot and do not (i) guarantee the adequacy of the privacy and security practices employed by or the content and media provided by any third parties or their websites, (ii) control third parties’ independent collection or use or your personal information, or (iii) endorse any third-party information, products, services, or websites that may be reached through embedded links on this Site.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), as well as other data privacy regulations, restrict the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information from and about children on the Internet. Our Sites and services are not directed to children aged 18 or younger, nor is information knowingly collected from children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may not use or provide any information on the Site. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 18 without a parent’s or legal guardian’s consent, we will take steps to stop collecting that information and delete it. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 18, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
For more information about COPPA, please visit the Federal Trade Commission’s website at: https://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/rules/rulemaking-regulatory-reform-proceedings/childrens-online-privacy-protection-rule.
In Writing: 8930 Waukegan Road, Suite 130, Morton Grove, IL 60053
By Email: email@example.com